While interning at Aspen Film you can:
- Bridge the gap between your collegiate work and your professional career by working with industry professionals in a creative and supportive atmosphere.
- Begin your professional network with the relationships you build during your internship, these opportunities can help grow your network, lead to future jobs in the industry and foster professional associations.
Aspen Film interns receive:
- Their own phone extension, computer, and e-mail address.
- A complimentary Pass to Aspen Film festivals and tickets to special screenings.
- Tickets to all Aspen Film parties and receptions.
Potential Aspen Film interns should…
- possess the knowledge and skills required to work successfully in a specific department of the organization.
- pre socially mature and self-confident.
- are able to take direction and criticism well.
- are able to digest new information quickly and apply it productively.
- are consistent and dependable in their work habits.
- have good communication skills.
- enjoy multi-tasking and creative problem-solving.
- work comfortably and effectively in a highly collaborative environment.