OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (Part Time)
February 8, 2024
This role is responsible for the smooth and efficient running of Aspen Film’s office and systems. The Office Admin reports to the Director of Operations + Production and provides basic assistance to all departments including: Programming, Operations, Marketing, Development, Education and Board.
Finance + Database
- Assisting AF’s bookkeeper in keeping orderly financial systems. Includes coding and processing of accounts receivable/payable and overseeing bank deposits.
- Maintaining payment logs, ensuring all departments receive appropriate records
- Assisting with monthly financial reconciliations between Salesforce and Quickbooks
- Coordinating renewals, giving letters and other mass mailings to ensure they are sent out in a timely manner
Program + Production
- Providing operational support for each of Aspen Film’s signature festivals
- Helping to create and maintain event timelines and show-flows as needed
- Assisting with events, RSVPs, lists and check-ins
- Investigating and procuring SWAG + merchandise items
- Coordinating distribution of event collateral including flyers, posters, festival guides, and postcards
- Assisting with member communication prior to festivals and events, etc including ticket on-sale dates, pass pick-up, etc
- Maintaining all office systems including: phones, mail + email accounts, copier, computers, digital and paper files, and supplies
- Maintaining contact lists for Board/Staff, letterhead and other organizational forms
- Overseeing the onboarding of new employees +/or contractors
- Helping to book/coordinate travel for guests of AF (non-festival related)
- Assisting the Board of Directors with scheduling, setting up equipment for conference calls and zoom/owl meetings, disseminating materials, meeting agendas, etc.
- Keeping track of Isis Condominium HOA documents, scheduling occasional meetings, and handling general correspondence
- Serving as Volunteer Liaison – engaging, scheduling and supervising volunteers as needed for festival and event support, office work, mailings, etc.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Stable housing in the RF Valley
- An Associates or Bachelor’s Degree. Will consider relevant work experience.
- 2-4 years experience in Office Administration, preferably for a non-profit
- Proficiency with computer office systems. Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and G-Suite – are required
- Knowledge of, or some experience with, QuickBooks Online strongly preferred
- Experience using Salesforce or comparable CRM software strongly preferred
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Comfort handling confidential information
- Ability to be a multi-taking, self-starting superstar
- A sense of humor and ability to handle high-stress situations with grace
Compensation: This is a year-round, part-time, hourly position with growth potential. Flex time is possible, but some hours must be worked on-site in our Aspen Office. Working fully remotely is not an option for this role. $23-26 per hour, depending on experience. No relocation stipend available.
To Apply: Send a Cover Letter + Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Admin Application
It is the policy of the Aspen Film to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, income level or any other characteristic protected by law. Under applicable laws, Aspen Film employs only United States citizens and individuals who are authorized to work in the United States.