Aspen Film and the Aspen Institute Arts Program are pleased to present a line-up of acclaimed documentaries for the 2021 Eisner/Lauder New Views Documentaries & Dialogue Series.
This year’s series of films tell the stories of trailblazers fighting for representation and gender equity. The stories and life’s work of Pauli Murray, Rita Moreno and the members of the U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team come together in this series to illustrate the past, present and future of the fight for gender equity in every aspect of American society—from education to law, the arts to business, and sports to the pervasive gender wage gap. These films raise up the voices and stories of landmark litigation, breaking down barriers, triumphant success and the persistence and courage that move us towards a more just and equitable society.
Individual film tickets will go on sale each Thursday the week prior to the film screening.
- MY NAME IS PAULI MURRAY – May 27th at 12pm MT/2pm ET/11am PT
- RITA MORENO: JUST A GIRL WHO DECIDED TO GO FOR IT – June 3rd at 12pm MT/2pm ET/11am PT
- LFG – June 10th at 12pm MT/2pm ET/11am PT
A limited number of 3-film bundle passes are also available. These bundles will grant access to ALL films and conversations in the series and will go on sale Thursday May 27th.
- Individual film tickets are $20 GA / $16 for Aspen Film & Aspen Institute Members
- Bundle passes are $54 GA / $42 for Aspen Film & Aspen Institute Members