PART TIME OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Responsible for the smooth and efficient running of Aspen Film’s daily office operations and administration:
- Maintains all office systems including phone, mail, email, and computer, digital and paper files, equipment, and supplies; organizing the office in general and keeping the organization’s overall calendar up-to-date.
- Works with bookkeeper to ensure orderly financial systems, record keeping and timely reporting.
- Handles accounts receivable and payable including banking transactions, i.e. credit card charges, weekly bank deposits, the coding and payment of bills, and in-kind reporting.
- Works to ensure excellent donor systems, communication and accurate record keeping.
- Helps track ticket revenue, membership, donations, and merchandise sales.
- Assists with preparing monthly financial reports.
- Maintenance of CRM platform and light data entry.
- Volunteer tracking & oversight – managing of signup portal
- Oversight of Intern Program
Our Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- 3-5 years experience in Office Administration, preferably for a non-profit
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Stellar proficiency in Office Suite
- Experience using Salesforce or comparable CRM software
- Comfortable handling confidential information
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Proven track record organizing systems and overseeing multiple projects on deadline
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be a self-starter, planning ahead and anticipating the on-going needs of the organization
Aspen Film provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.