FULL TIME OFFICE + MEMBERSHIP MANAGER
Responsible for the smooth and efficient running of Aspen Film’s daily office operations and administration:
- Maintains all office systems including phone, mail, email, and computer, digital and paper files, equipment, and supplies; organizing the office in general and keeping the organization’s overall calendar up-to-date.
- Works with bookkeeper to ensure orderly financial systems, record keeping and timely reporting.
- Handles accounts receivable and payable including banking transactions, i.e. credit card charges, weekly bank deposits, the coding and payment of bills, and in-kind reporting.
- Helps track ticket revenue, membership, donations, and merchandise sales.
- Assists with preparing monthly financial reports.
- Volunteer tracking & oversight – managing of signup portal
- Oversight of Intern Program
DONOR AND MEMBERSHIP SUPPORT
Responsible for the smooth and efficient running of Aspen Film’s Membership Program and basic donor operations:
- Works to ensure excellent donor systems, communication and accurate record keeping.
- Manages Aspen Film’s Membership program
- generating correspondence & overseeing the primary organization email account
- seasonal solicitations & mailings
- recognition outreach (digital and print)
- processing payments
- updating database & newsletter subscription list
- coordinating volunteers to execute mailings and any gift bag assembly
- development-related reports
- Assists with basic donor relations above and beyond Membership
- Maintain, respond and file emails in the email@example.com account
- Assist members with renewing memberships and membership details as it pertains to festivals
- Maintain meticulous member records by tracking membership, payment information and member communication and reporting
- Coordinate all mail campaigns, emails and fundraising efforts
- Maintain the Events Line with current events
- Assist with grant writing efforts
- Research, organize and track all grants
- Code and process all incoming invoices for the Bookkeeper
- Code monthly American Express statement
- Arrange and coordinate all deposits for the Bookkeeper to process
- Keep office clean, supplied and current – order supplies when necessary
- Create agenda and attend weekly staff meeting and festival meetings
- Post open positions and communicate with candidates
- Be an extra set of eyes and ears whenever needed for festivals, print materials, etc.
- Maintain attendance and communication for special events
- Create and execute donor gift certificates
- Update all membership emails into Email Newsletter platform
- Coordinate all technological issues, requests and quotes with external IT dept.
- Maintain all office equipment and ensure that contracts are met and pricing is fair and appropriate
Our Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- 3-5 years experience in Office Administration, preferably for a non-profit
- Stellar proficiency in Office Suite and Salesforce or comparable database
- Experience using CRM software
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Comfortable handling confidential information
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Proven track record organizing systems and overseeing multiple projects on deadline
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be a self-starter, planning ahead and anticipating the on-going needs of the organization
Aspen Film provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.